Allergic rhinitis is a collection of symptoms, mostly in the nose and eyes, which occur when breathe in something are allergic to, such as dust, dander, or pollen.
Allergic rhinitis is commonly called hay fever.
For practical purposes, allergens can be divided into seasonal and perennial groups.
- Seasonal allergens are primarily pollens.
- Perennial allergens of importance are molds, house dust, and animal danders.
- Problematic during the winter, when people spend most of their time indoors.
- Molds can be either indoor or outdoor allergens
- House dust is a mixture of approximately 28 allergenic components.
- Dust mites (although they are much less immunological potent than the overall extract).The 2 major dust mites in the United States are Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus and Dermatophagoides farina. They are abundant in mattresses, pillows, upholstered furniture, and carpets.
Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
Characteristic symptoms include
- Repetitive sneezing;
- Rhino rhea (runny nose);
- Post-nasal drip;
- Nasal congestion;
- Pruritis (itchy) eyes, ears, nose or throat
- Generalized fatigue.
Symptoms can also include
- Eye tearing,
- Sore throat,
- Impaired smell.
- Chronic cough may be secondary to postnasal drip, but should not be mistaken for asthma.
- Sinus headaches and ear plugging are also common,
Homeo Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
The best treatment is to avoid what causes your allergic symptoms in the first place. It may be impossible to completely avoid all your triggers, but you can often take steps to reduce exposure.
There are many different homeopathic medicines available to treat allergic rhinitis. Medicines depend on the type and severity of symptoms, age, and whether other medical conditions (such as asthma).
Symptomatic Homoeopathic medicines works well for all types of Allergic Rhinitis. Homeopathy medicines acts best Without any side effect.
Whom to contact for Allergic Rhinitis Treatment
Dr.Senthil Kumar Treats many cases of all types of Allergic Rhinitis, In his medical professional experience with successful results. Many patients get relief after taking treatment from Dr.Senthil Kumar. Dr.Senthil Kumar visits Chennai at Vivekanantha Homeopathy Clinic, Velachery, Chennai 42. To get appointment please call 9786901830, +91 94430 54168 or mail to email@example.com,
For more details & Consultation Feel free to contact us.
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
To get Online Homeopathy treatment for Allergic Rhinitis
Please click the link