Ankylosing spondylitis (ஆங்கைலோசிங் ஸ்பாண்டிலட்டிஸ் – முதுகு தண்டுவட பிரச்சனை)
Ankylosing spondylitis is a long-term type of arthritis. It most commonly affects the bones and joints at the base of the spine where it connects with the pelvis.
These joints become swollen and inflamed. Over time, the affected spinal bones join together.
The cause of ankylosing spondylitis is unknown. Genes seem to play a role.
The disease most often begins between ages 20 and 40, but it may begin before age 10. It affects more males than females.
The disease starts with low back pain that comes and goes. Low back pain is present most of the time as the condition progresses.
- Pain and stiffness are worse at night, in the morning, or when you are less active. The discomfort may wake you from sleep.
- The pain often gets better with activity or exercise.
- Back pain may begin in the sacroiliac joints (between the pelvis and spine). Over time, it may involve all or part of the spine.
- Your lower spine becomes less flexible. Over time, you may stand in a hunched forward position.
- Other parts of your body that may be stiff and painful include:
- The joints between your ribs and breastbone, so that you cannot expand your chest fully
- Swelling and pain in the joints of the shoulders, knees and ankles (தோள்பட்டையில் வலி மற்றும் வீக்கம்,
- Swelling of the eye (கண்களில் வீக்கம்)
Fatigue is also a common symptom.
Less common symptoms include:
- Loss of appetite (பசியின்மை)
- Slight fever (லேசான காய்ச்சல்)
- Weight loss (உடல் எடை குறைதல்)
Exams and Tests (பரிசோதணை)
Tests may include:
- ESR (a measure of inflammation)
- HLA-B27 antigen (which detects the gene linked to ankylosing spondylitis)
- X-rays of the spine and pelvis
- MRI of the spine
Homeopathy Treatment ஓமியோபதி சிகிச்சை
Symptomatic Homeopathy medicines helps for ankylosing spondylitis,. So its good to consult a experienced Homeopathy physician without any hesitation.
Exercises can help improve posture and breathing. Lying flat on your back at night can help you keep a normal posture.
For more details and Consultation
Vivekanantha Clinic & Psychological Counseling Center, at
Pondicherry:- 9865212055 (Camp)
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
For appointment: SMS your Name -Age – Mobile Number – Problem in Single word – date and day – Place of appointment (Eg: Rajini – 99xxxxxxx0 – pain in neck, pain in lower back, back pain, முதுகு தண்டு வலி, கழுத்து எலும்பு வலி, – 21st Oct, Sunday – Chennai), You will receive Appointment details through SMS.
Feel Free to Contact us