Anxiety neurosis is the most common form of psychoneurosis occurring among individuals of above average intelligence. Which arise from faulty adaptation to the stresses and strain of life. It is caused by over action in an attempt to meet these difficulties.
There are a wide variety of different symptoms experienced by patients which can be quite debilitating for the sufferer.
Causes of Anxiety Neurosis:
This form of anxiety can be caused by a variety of different factors. Researchers and scientists are still trying to find the exact cause of this anxiety disorder but the following are believed to be direct causes:
· Genetics – It is quite apparent that anxiety neurosis tends to run in families. If a family member such as a parent or grandparent suffers from an anxiety disorder, you have higher chances of developing the disorder is well.
· Chemical Imbalances – Chemical imbalances in the brain are believed to play a large role in the onset of anxiety neurosis. There can be imbalances of chemicals such as serotonin or dopamine which are known to make people feel anxious and depressed.
· Drugs and Others Substances – Anxiety related symptoms can be felt if the person takes certain drugs such as amphetamines, ephedra, steroids, etc.
· Varying Personality Types – There are certain people that are more prone to anxiety neurosis. People that have low self-esteem and have trouble interacting with other people are more likely to develop an anxiety related disorder.
Symptoms of Anxiety neurosis
· Generally having distressing sensation of confinement or being fenced in the feeling of being helplessly exposed to some indeterminate threat, mental unrest and tension, is feature of anxiety.
· Vegetative signs of dilation of pupils, facial pallor, bounds of sweating, tachycardia, dryness of mouth, diarrhoea, loss of appetite, insomnia, decrease in libido and potency, increase in blood pressure and blood sugar level etc accompany anxiety syndromes.
· The identification of the two disorders, panic disorder and generalized anxiety disorder- GAD, seems advantageous and the inclusion of obsessive compulsive disorder, among the anxiety disorders, reasonable.
· Panic disorder, Phobic anxiety disorder, Obsessive – Compulsive Disorder – These mental illnesses are also referred to as psychoneuroses. The symptoms and disabilities associated with them are very often less severe than those encountered in the psychoses. Like the latter, however, they occur in people whose mental and intellectual development had been proceeding normally.
· They also differ very substantially from the psychoses in that the affected person neither loses touch with reality nor experiences disturbed thought processes. Anxiety is a symptom which they all have in common.
Treatment of Anxiety Neurosis:
There are a variety of different treatments for people who suffer with anxiety. Some common treatments of this form of this anxiety disorder include:
Medication: Medication such as benzodiazepines and antidepressants are often given to help with anxiety neurosis. But conventional treatments have more side effects.
There are many homeopathy medicine available to help people with anxiety. Homeo medicines for anxiety neurosis is act well along with other therapies like CBT: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Exposure Therapy
CBT: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a common way to treat anxiety. This form of therapy is a combination of cognitive and behavioural therapy. Cognitive therapy works on replacing the negative maladapted thoughts with more positive ways of dealing with the anxiety. The behavioural aspect works to change the way people behave in these anxiety induced situations.
Exposure Therapy: These forms of therapy works to gradually expose the anxiety suffer to their fears and feelings of anxiousness while in a safe and controlled environment.
Whom to contact for Anxiety Neurosis Treatment
Dr.Senthil Kumar Treats many cases of Anxiety Neurosis, In his medical professional experience with successful results. Many patients get relief after taking treatment from Dr.Senthil Kumar. Dr.Senthil Kumar visits Chennai at Vivekanantha Homeopathy Clinic, Velachery, Chennai 42. To get appointment please call 9786901830, +91 94430 54168 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more details & Consultation Feel free to contact us.
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
To get Online homeopathy treatment for Anxiety Neurosis