Dandruff is a kind of skin disorder that affects the scalp. Dandruff is a condition in which white, dry flakes of dead skin are shed from the scalp. Normally dead skin cells are shed from the scalp, but it results in dandruff only when the scalp starts shedding thick layers of these dead skin particles.
Seborrhoea dermatitis or Seborrhoea is a disorder of the sebaceous glands which affects the scalp. Seborrhoea produces severe dandruff and a red, itchy scalp. Dandruff rarely causes hair loss or baldness. However, severe seborrheic dermatitis may cause patchy baldness.
- The main causes of dandruff are impairment of general health,
- Development of a toxic condition mainly due to taking of wrong foods,
- Low vitality due to infectious diseases.
- Other factors contributing to this disorder are emotional tension,
- Harsh shampoos,
- Exposure to cold,
- General exhaustion.
- When the hair is combed or brushed, or when the scalp is scratched, the scales from the scalp drop like snowflakes and settle on the eye brows, shoulders, and clothes. These scales occasionally appear as lumps or crusts on the scalp.
- Itching is there and scalp may turn into red.
- Often there is itching as well and the scalp may turn into red from scratching.
Dandruff Homeo Treatment
Homeo medicines act well in dandruff conditions
For Homeopathy treatment for Dandruff
Please click the link