Renal Stones/Kidney stones
A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline mineral material formed within the kidney or urinary tract. Kidney stones are a common cause of blood in the urine and often severe pain in the abdomen, flank, or groin. Kidney stones are sometimes called renal calculi.
The condition of having kidney stones is termed nephrolithiasis. Having stones at any location in the urinary tract is referred to as urolithiasis.
Causes of Kidney Stones
Men are four times more likely to get kidney stones than women, and if you have previously had a kidney stone then you will have a 50 percent chance of developing another one within five years. Most people have no predisposing factors to explain why they develop kidney stones.
You may have an increased risk of developing kidney stones if you:
- have a family history of kidney stones
- Are aged between 20 and 50,
- Are taking certain medicines – for example indinavir (in the treatment of HIV infection) and taking too many laxatives or taking them too often,
- Have only one kidney, or an abnormally shaped kidney,
- Eat a diet high in protein
- Insufficient intake of fluids or heavy perspiration makes the urine highly concentrated and leads to stone formation
- Sedentary lifestyle aggravates things further.
- Excess intake of Vitamin D and lack of Vitamin C.
- Excess intake of meat, condiment and spices, white flour and sugar products, tea and coffee, acid forming foods.
- Overeating can lead to formation of stones.
Signs & symptoms
Until a kidney stone moves into the ureter — the tube connecting the kidney and bladder — you may not know you have it. At that point, these signs and symptoms may occur:
- Pain in the side and back, below the ribs
- Fluctuations in pain intensity, with periods of pain lasting 20 to 60 minutes
- Pain waves radiating from the side and back to the lower abdomen and groin
- Bloody, cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- Pain on urination
- Nausea and vomiting
- Persistent urge to urinate
- Fever and chills if an infection is present
Homeopathy Treatment Renal Calculus
In conventional treatment mostly they suggest to undergo surgery. Symptomatic Homeopathy medicines help to dissolve kidney stones. Symptomatic Homeo medicines also helps to prevent further recurrence of the renal stones.
Whom to contact for Renal Stones/Kidney stones Treatment
Dr.Senthil Kumar Treats many cases of all types of Renal Stones/Kidney stones, In his medical professional experience with successful results. Many patients get relief after taking treatment from Dr.Senthil Kumar. Dr.Senthil Kumar visits Chennai at Vivekanantha Homeopathy Clinic, Velachery, Chennai 42. To get appointment please call 9786901830, +91 94430 54168 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more details & Consultation Feel free to contact us.
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
To get Online Homeopathy treatment for Kidney stones –Renal Calculus
Please click the link