Leucorrhoea is a condition in which there is a whitish discharge from the vagina resulting from inflammation or irritation of the membrane lining the genital organs of the female.
It often occurs normally, but if excessive may be a symptom of infection. Leucorrhoea is a
simple increase in the normal in the normal vaginal secretion.
It may be thick, viscid and foul smelling. There is normally more discharge at puberty, when the sexual functions are becoming established.
Leucorrhoea can also be classified as cervical leucorrhoea or vaginal leucorrhoea i.e., according to the place of its origin – cervix or vagina.
Causes of Leucorrhoea
- Whenever the body is loaded with toxins due to wrong dietary habits and the eliminative organs such as skin, bowels, lungs, and kidneys are unable to eliminate the toxins, the body produces a profuse discharge or elimination through the mucous membrane of the
uterus and vagina in the form of leucorrhoea.
- In the case of advanced, chronic inflammatory conditions of these organs, it leads to
discharge with pus, offensive in odour and colour varying from cream to yellow or light green.
SYMPTOMS OF LEUCORRHOEA
Mostly there won’t be any symptom other than discharge. Discharge may be slimy, viscid to
dark coloured or even bloody with a foul smell. Some important symptoms for leucorrhoea include:
- Trichomonal vaginitis: – Frothy, yellowish discharge is the primary symptom of leucorrhoea. Presence of local itching will confirm the diagnosis.
- Monolial vaginitis: –Commonly seen in patient, who are diabetic or pregnant, or taking antibiotics or oral contraceptive pills.
- Cervicitis: –It should be suspected in all patients of Leucorrhoea who also complain of low backache.
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Painful sexual act.
- Backache and pain in the leg, especially thigh and calf muscles.
- Soreness and burning in the genital tract.
- Burning urination and frequent urge to pass very little urine.
- Irritability and lack of concentration in work due to consciousness of discharges.
- Digestive disturbances like constipation or diarrhoea or vomiting.
- General tiredness due to loss of vital fluids as discharges.
Leucorrhoea in young girls
In young girls, leucorrhoea may occur during the few years before and after the start of the menstrual flow. It may be due to an irritation of the genital organs caused by various factors such as dirt, soiled under garments, intestinal worms and excessive mental stimulation of sex
or masturbation. Some excess secretion is normal when the girl reaches puberty, due to over activity in her sex glands and organs.
This usually disappears within a short time. In your women, leucorrhoea may occur during pre menstrual periods, due to thickening of the mucous membrane in the reproductive organs. Such a discharge is associated with painful menstruation and other menstrual disorders.
Treatment and Cure of Leucorrhoea
Symptomatic Homeo medicines help to cure almost all type of leucorrhoea. Symptomatic Homeopathy medicines cures back ache and discharges without any side effects
Whom to contact for leucorrhoea Treatment
Dr.Senthil Kumar Treats many cases of all types of Leucorrhoea, In his medical professional experience with successful results. Many patients get relief after taking treatment from Dr.Senthil Kumar. Dr.Senthil Kumar visits Chennai at Vivekanantha Homeopathy Clinic, Velachery, Chennai 42. To get appointment please call 9786901830, +91 94430 54168 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more details & Consultation Feel free to contact us.
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
To get online Homeopathy treatment for Leucorrhoea
click the link