If you want to make the most of your sex life, these sex tips are a good way to start. As long as you’re talking and listening to each other, you’re well on the way to a healthy sex life. However, even the most contented lovers can have fun trying new things; here are a few ideas.
- Agree on a period of time, say one week, when you won’t have orgasms or penetrative sex. At first, allow only kissing and holding each other. Gradually move on to touching and stroking each OTHER, masturbation, oral sex or whatever feels right for you. Avoid orgasm. At the end of the week, allow yourselves the pleasure of orgasm, through any kind of sex you like. This week may help heighten your senses to all the other wonderful feelings you can share when you’re having sex.
- Massage can help you have very sensual sex. As part of foreplay, it’s a great way to start things off slowly, and relax into the feel of each other’s skin as your arousal intensifies. However, a simple massage that doesn’t lead to sex can also work wonders for your sex life. A non-sexual massage will familiarise (or refamiliarise) you with your partner’s body, reduce stress and reaffirm the intimacy between you. If you don’t want a massage to lead to sex, discuss this with your partner so you can avoid any misunderstanding.
- Good sex can embrace all the senses, not just touch. Scented oil for a massage (don’t get oil on a latex condom as this can damage it), music and candles for soft lighting can all be erotic, as well as listening to your partner’s breathing and the sounds that they make. Taste each other as you kiss. If you both want to, you could mix food and sex – feed each other something delicious and juicy, such as strawberries.
- Whether it’s sweet nothings or your sexy intentions, whispering things to each other can add an extra thrill. It doesn’t have to be during foreplay or sex. A sexy phone call leave both of you looking forward to the event for hours or days. This works with texts and emails too, but make sure you send them to the right person, and remember that your employer has the right to access your work email.
- Masturbation, by yourself or with your partner, can be a bonus for your sex life. Exploring your own body and sexual responses means that you can share this knowledge with your partner. Masturbating your partner can help you learn more about what turns them on. It can also be a useful option if one of you doesn’t feel like full penetrative sex, or if you have different levels of desire. Talk about this with your partner.
- If you and your partner both feel comfortable, using sex toys can be an arousing thing to do together. Some people use vibrators (and more) as an enjoyable part of their sex life. If you’ve never thought about using sex toys before, how do you feel about trying them? You can buy them online or in sex shops.
Read a book
- There are many books that have exercises and ideas to help you achieve a fulfilling sex life, whatever your age, gender, sexual orientation or taste. If you’ve never thought about buying a book about sex, why not do it now? You might wish you’d done it years ago.
Share fantasies and desires
- Everyone has unique fantasies, tastes and preferences when it comes to sex. From earlobes to ankles, hairline to hips, pirates to picnics, don’t be afraid to talk about them. If you and your partner know about each other’s turn-ons, you can make the most of them/
Keep it clean
- We’re talking about your general hygiene. You don’t have to keep yourself super-scrubbed: a certain amount of sweat is fine, as long as it isn’t overwhelming. But be respectful towards your partner, and wash every day to prevent nasty smells and tastes.
- Sex with a loving partner can be one of the most beautiful and intense experiences in life. Sometimes the best sex happens when you’re not worrying about making it exciting or orgasmic. Relax with your partner, and great sex may find you.
If you have any queries/problems,
We are here to help you solve your problems.
Feel free to contact us.
The “Psychologist” Psychological Counseling Centre’s at
Pondicherry:- 9865212055 (Camp)
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
For appointment: SMS your Name -Age – Mobile Number – Problem in Single word – date and day – Place of appointment (Eg: Rajini – 99xxxxxxx0 – Family Counseling – 21st Oct, Sunday – Chennai )
You will receive Appointment details through SMS
Feel Free to Contact us