Warts – HPV
Warts are small harmless tumours of the skin caused by a virus called the human papilloma virus. The appearance of warts can differ based on the type of wart and where it is located on the body. Most warts are well defined, with skin thickening.
Warts are common in children. Most cases occur between ages 12-16 years.
Types of warts
- Common warts –Growths around nails and the back of hands; usually have a rough surface; greyish-yellow or brown in colour
- Foot warts –Located on the soles of feet (plantar warts) with black dots (clotted blood vessels that once fed them); clusters of plantar warts are called mosaic; can be painful
- Flat warts –Small, smooth growths that grow in groups up to 100 at a time; most often appear on children’s faces
- Genital warts –Grow on the genitals and are occasionally sexually transmitted; are soft and do not have a rough surface like other common warts
- Filiform warts –Small, long, narrow growths that usually appear on eyelids, face, or neck. Sometimes warts are sexually transmitted and appear in the genital area, but most warts appear on the fingers, hands, and feet.
Treatment for genital warts
Genital warts must be treated by doctor. Warts in the genital area can be treated by medicines, but there’s no surgical treatment for the viral infection that causes the warts. This means that the warts may come back even after they have been removed by surgically.
Can warts spread from one person to another person?
Yes, warts on the skin may be spread to another person when that person touches the warts. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects that were used by a person who has warts.
Warts on the genitals are very contagious and can be spread to another person during oral sex, vaginal sex or anal sex. It is important not to have unprotected sex if you or your partner has warts on the genital area. In women, warts can grow on the cervix (inside the vagina), and a woman may not even know she has them. She may spread the infection to her sexual partner without knowing it.
Treatment for warts:
Specific treatment and duration for warts will be based on:
- Age, overall health, and medical history
- Extent of the growths
- Expectations for the course of the growths
- Length of time on the skin
Symptomatic Homoeopathic medicines works well for Warts. Homeo medicines acts well for warts without surgery.
Whom to contact for Warts – HPV Treatment
Dr.Senthil Kumar Treats many cases of Warts – HPV, In his medical professional experience with successful results. Many patients get relief after taking treatment from Dr.Senthil Kumar. Dr.Senthil Kumar visits Chennai at Vivekanantha Homeopathy Clinic, Velachery, Chennai 42. To get appointment please call 9786901830, +91 94430 54168 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more details & Consultation Feel free to contact us.
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
To get Online Homeopathy treatment for Warts
Please click the link